Saturday, February 24, 2007

Church Beginnings

How is everybody? Sorry I haven't written in a while. Lately I have,yes, been on the computer a lot lately, but (I'm whispering this), I got lazy. I couldn't really think of anything to write about(I have a rather uneventful life.)
Our first service in La Victoria is tomorrow! Please pray for it, because lately the "team" has met quite strong opposition from the Enemy. On our way back from Caracas Monday, after about a half-hour, the car broke down. Mom, the babies, Seth, and I rode home in a taxi, but Dad and Morgan waited for three hours after we left for the grua, so it was a LOOOng day. So it has been hard for Dad to get things for the service, such as the air conditioner and other things. Also, the seats that had been planned for did not arrive, but we did get some seats for the meantime. So, please pray that the Lord will bless the people tomorrow, because the Devil is fighting hard. Thanks a ton.

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I have been praying all day! let me know how it went.

Shane Rios said...

How was your church service?
You asked me on my blog which Lego game I bought. It was Lego Star Wars part II. Its cool and really fun. There are some funny things in it too. Like if you hit double X jump with the storm trooper, he will fall flat on his face!

Rita Loca said...

I thought you might enjoy this blog by two homeschooled christian brothers.
http://thegoodreporters.blogspot.com/