Friday, April 13, 2007

Movie Night at the Sanders'

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. That is probably the best way to describe this blogging habit of mine. I always get on the Internet with a firm intention to FINALLY blog, but I always find something a bit more interesting. Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about? But if anyone wants to read what I'm really more interested in, check out www.knutcuyler.blogspot.com. Much more intriguing. HMMM.... last night we watched Spiderman 2

(again),all of us, except for Mom, who resumed her usual movietime nap. You can set a watch by her falling asleep, which is 3 minutes and 42 seconds after the TV is turned on(trust me, it never fails.) For those movie junkies out there(like me) who have seen it, there is a scene about a fifth of the way through the movie which is about the maniacal scientist hacking his way out of the hospital. It is not exactly gory, but not the best entertainment for Aaron and Sophie. The reason I am mentioning this is Mom Dad's reaction. Their eyes were as big as saucers, and Dad kept repeating in a rather dazed fashion, "I've never seen this, no, I'm SURE I haven't!" I was literally ROTFOLing!!! We went to bed way too late, the result being we got up(at least we kids did) around 8 in the morning. Nice and lazy. 'Til next time(who KNOWS when that will be), this is Old Glory, proud and brave.

2 comments:

River Rat said...

hey EJ, enjoyed your post. Thanks for the news.

Rita Loca said...

Ethan, the mom or teacher in me, whichever you prefer, must let you know that you are a gifted writer. No matter what you are writing about, I find it is clear to understand and often funny. I hope you will make an effort to develop the habit to write more frequently.